I miss writing.
I miss that feeling of satisfaction whenever I read over the phrases and sentences that I manage to articulate. The words I choose to use are not expressive nor eloquent. As long as they manage to make me reminisce a certain memory I hold on dear to myself and if they manage to show me that I'm growing up and improvise day by day is enough.

There's this feeling of nostalgic whenever I come back here after being gone for months. Why get nostalgic over a blog? It's not that important. Personally, it's worth is actually more than that. This is the place where my past self used to go to in order to vent when I used to be scared of those overwhelming feelings that I couldn't control. I sure didn't get any advice after writing those awful personal feeling and struggles on here but it was enough to make me feel less suffocated back then. Talking about whatever problems I have to someone sure sounds like the best option but writing can be much more relaxing and comforting for someone that is too secretive and reserved for my own good.

I might as well miss the aching feeling of my hand after I decided to write on something pointless and realizing just how many ink stains I got. It's really dramatic for me to say that but I somewhat do miss it.

+ comment
fleurs