HB, you punk.
!!! It me !!!
The owner of this blog is still alive, alhamdulillah.
[old Rose from Titanic voice] It's been 84 years... since the last time I post anything on this blog. I know.

The only reason why I'm here is to write a 'virtual birthday letter' to this one person who was gifted by Allah S.W.T on a momentous day which fell on 8th of August, 1999.

I still remember that day at school which lead to this friendship that the both of us would've never expected. It was when we were 14 in Form 2. I was sitting alone at the far end of the class while minding my own business when you came out of nowhere. The chair beside me was shifted so I took a glance and I saw you carrying your bag and some belongings while I continued to look at you animatedly talking to someone else across the class. Then, you told me you were going to sit at the empty seat next to me and I didn't bother to disagree or anything because why not, right?

I was confused and got a little bit giddy for some odd reason. Maybe it was because we never had a long decent conversation before and I didn't know much about your personality at that time. The only thing I knew from my observation when we weren't close was that you're such a lighthearted and joyful person. I believed you were the exact definition of everything that is related to the word cheerful and radiant and I still do although I've seen you at some of your breaking point.

Anyways, the fact that you were going to sit with me made me anxious and began to be doubtful at the thought of me possibly boring you to death since I'm such a quiet and nonchalant person. I was such a negative person back then so I already imagined how awkward it will be but I was proved wrong when things turned out on their own.

I think one of the reason why I enjoyed your presence was that you didn't care much of expressing yourself and you made it looked so easy to the point where I had no hesitation of opening up myself to you at the end of the day, even though it was a slow progress. (I'm like this to other people too btw so....).

We got to know more about each other as time passes by and during that period of time, I truly learned that it's true what they say about not judging a book by its cover. Despite the bright exterior, of course you have your own dark stories too and how dumb I was to think that you're always happy and untroubled. I've seen the pain, struggles, and bad things where you have to deal with until it brings you down and tears you apart. And the only thing I can say is "It's okay" over and over until I, myself, became tired of hearing myself repeating the same thing because I can't do anything to cheer up your day or life when it's gloomy.

To sum it all up, I'm glad of what we turned out to be. And I'm glad you decided to take that seat beside me 2 years ago. Thank you for giving me a chance to open up when other people would no longer try to know me after their first dull interaction with me. I love every conversations we had where we share our opinions on a certain matter without making me feel like my opinion is not worthy to be heard.

Finally, here's a song I've been waiting for too long to give you. I found it earlier this year and the first person that popped out of my mind was you so here you go!!


The song is impactful but the main point is at 0.20 - 1.25 and 3.47 - 4.51

I hope you can relate to it in some way because I think it can help dealing with whatever you're facing through in life. Especially in our youthful teenage years. 
That being said, I hope the both of us gets to live a long healthy life and make the most out of it! Semoga panjang umur and congratulations on being 1 year older than me! ✧・゚:*✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Labels: ,

+ comment
fleurs